Saturday, November 16, 2013

202 : My God This Wine is Good

Friday nights were becoming a favorite of mine.  Even if I was spending them alone. Tonight, for instance, I had plans to go to Megs' place with my boys.  My oldest had been resistant to sleepovers as of late, but I was going to attempt it.  Moms are people, too and I needed a date to catch up with my friend.  And then my oldest was sick the night before and had a fever during the day so our plans had to be cancelled.  I was disappointed about it tonight because I had been looking forward to hanging with Megs.  But, I was still appreciative the week had officially ended and I could relax.  I got home from work, played with the boys for a bit and then got them situated for a show.  I ordered some food to be delivered, cracked open a bottle of wine and took in the relief of having successfully made it through another week.  It wasn't too bad getting the boys to bed and I was able to settle in with season 3 of Homeland while sipping my glass of red wine.  It was even better than I thought.  I decided to sit back, relax and take it all in while I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment