Saturday, November 2, 2013

188 : Get Healthy

I had spent the past 187 days writing how to (and more importantly why to) get back to myself again.  An exercise to tune up my emotional health.  And now all of a sudden, I was suffering from a severe cold.  Yup, one of the nasty ones.  As a friend called it- I had the preschool cold.  My nose was running.  My eyes were watering.  I couldn't stop coughing.  My throat hurt.  And the worst part of all- I had no voice.  That was the epitome of insults for me, as I was admittedly quite the talker.  So tonight, while I had intended to elaborate on some great life experience or offer a lesson in how to continue the journey back to self fulfillment, I think it would be best if I took a couple Nyquils and rested up.  Afterall, I had two little guys who needed me tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment