Sunday, September 15, 2013

140 : Find Some Pleasure

When I first told one of my friends about my blog concept, she asked if one of the ways to get back to me was to masturbate on my ex's side on the bed.  No, I am not kidding, that was a real question and my loyal readers will know immediately which friend asked that.  We laughed at the time (probably me more than her) because my focus was in a completely different place.  I had a broken heart and spirit, I couldn't even think about sex (let alone write about it!?!)  Over the past several months though, as I began to heal myself, I found myself returning to the topic more often.  I still hadn't been with anyone new yet (and I wasn't comfortable blogging about it when it did happen!) but it was certainly something I began to think about.  So, when a couple girlfriends suggested we make a trip to the neighborhood sex shop for some new accessories, I agreed to join in.  We went to lunch first, and each had an adult bevie while we caught up.  Then we made our way to the store, where a somewhat frightening woman gave us an in depth tutorial on all the various vibrators, cock rings, dildos and lubes available.  (You have to be somewhat frightened by any woman who can just say the word 'clit' or the phrase 'cock ring' while keeping a perfectly straight face. I may have been 37, but I couldn't help but giggle at those!)  My two friends were in the market for toys that could be used on their own or with their partner.  I, on the other hand, had no partner, so I was focused on solo enjoyment.  Why not? We paid for our goods and vowed to give the reviews to one another after trial.  They both said they would let me know the next day.  I told them I'd text them in an hour:)  I think this gave new meaning to 'me time' or 'treating myself'.  Either way, I was a satisfied customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment