Tuesday, September 3, 2013

128 : On a Positive Note

I was having dinner with a friend a couple weeks ago and she made an interesting point to me.  She was saying how fun it was for me that I got to experience falling in love again. Granted I wasn't there, I wasn't even close, but at some point I would be (hopefully).  She was talking about how while she was very happily married, there is nothing like the beginning of relationship when you are completely giddy over someone.  You have the butterflies.  You lay in your bed awake at night with a smile on your face because of them.  While I may have not been anywhere close to this situation, it was true that the opportunity could arise in the future.  I hadn't thought about things like that.  I just kept thinking (trying to be positive here) that I WOULD meet someone new eventually and have a partner again. But I hadn't really focused much on the falling for someone part.  It was fun.  It made me smile to think about it.  I didn't know when it would happen for me, but I knew that I was in a good place emotionally.  I knew I as open.  I would just keep moving in that direction and eventually the good energy I tried to put off would guide me to where I was supposed to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment