Wednesday, June 12, 2013

45 : Listen to Yacht Rock

This post is either going to gain me some fans or really turn people away - I guess I don't have that many followers though, so hopefully the damage won't be too bad.  It's a simple suggestion, one in which I've lived by.  Life is just better when you listen to the Yacht Rock Station on Pandora. Megs introduced me a while ago and I was instantly a fan.  How can you be down in any way when that's on?  For me, the smooth sounds of Steely Dan, America and Toto take me back to summers in college when I was working on Nantucket.  Life didn't get much better than that.  And even though it's been almost 16 years since those days- I can be easily transformed back.  I love it. So when all else fails, just pour yourself a glass of wine and enjoy the sounds of Yacht Rock.  You heard it here first!

No comments:

Post a Comment