Wednesday, July 24, 2013

87 : Get a Divorce Mix

Okay, we've all done the break up mix before so why not have the same thing for your divorce?  Music therapy was a very powerful thing me.  When I was angry, I could feed that mood through songs.  When I was sad, I could play the soundtrack that encouraged me to be sad.  And when I was feeling like I was getting a little bit of my groove back, well, there were some pop hits that fed into that, too.  Fortunately for me, I was lucky enough to have a friend make my divorce mix for me.  I never would've thought to do this on my own, so thank goodness I had people looking out for me.  (If you don't have anyone in your life to proactively do this for you, then do it for yourself.  You deserve it!  I promise you'll thank me).  This was the soundtrack of my life right now and I would listen to it as long as I needed to.
Loudly.


No comments:

Post a Comment