Friday, July 19, 2013

82 : Get A New Ring

As I already mentioned, I hated taking my ring off (see post #69).  I felt naked walking around without it on my finger.  I mentioned this to a fellow divorcĂ© friend of mine and she totally understood.  She told me about how she had purchased a new ring for herself when she got divorced and suggested I do the same.  It was something I had been thinking about for a while, but had yet to actively move on.  And then one unsuspecting day, I just came across it.  During my divorce weekend (see post #78) we were out shopping in some antique stores and I stopped to admire their jewelry.  And there I saw it.  The perfect ring.  It wasn't meant for my ring finger specifically, but rather fit better on my middle finger (go figure!).  I loved it immediately and when I tried it on for size, I just knew.  How ironic that I found this during my divorce weekend, too?  Life was headed in a new direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment