Tuesday, October 8, 2013

163 : Recognize the Signs

The other day, I was cruising around in the car.  I was feeling in a little bit of a funk, not for any particular reason, just one of those days.  And then I turned on the radio.  After a few scans, I came to an old favorite that just matched my mood at that exact moment - George Michael's Waiting for that Day (Yes, it's random - Bravata knows though).  It continued on for a couple more songs, covering multiple genres.  Sure, there was some additional scanning that took place, but it seemed as though a particular set list was being crafted for me right at that moment in time.  It touched on every emotion I had been in touch with just within that past 48 hours.  Pain.  Fear.  Love.  Peace.  I know one might say this was a mere coincidence and was in no way deliberate.  But I believed it to be a sign from the universe, encouraging me to continue on.

No comments:

Post a Comment