Monday, August 19, 2013

113 : Meet a New Man

I know what you are thinking...what's his name, right?  Well, the someone new wasn't quite a man yet- it was my new nephew, Kingston.  He was beautiful. He burrowed into me as I held him for the first time.  I thought about how the last time I had been to San Diego was just 2 weeks after my oldest son had been born for my brothers wedding.  And now fast forward 3 years later and look where life had taken us.  It was definitely not where I thought I was going, but life was funny like that.  It sure kept you on your feet!  And now this new little character was entering into our lives.  He was the 1st grandchild on one side, the 6th grandchild on our side and the 4th grandson in our family. I loved him immediately.  As we all fawned over him that night, wondering who he looked like, commenting on how much hair he had and what a perfectly shaped head he had - I was reminded once again at how magical life really could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment