Saturday, April 12, 2014

348 : Spring is in the Air Part 2

Yesterday was the end to what felt like a very long week.  I was facing change at work and uncertainty about where I would be living in a few months; both of which left me feeling stressed and a little depressed.  All week.  And then the most amazing thing happened.  I stepped outside after work at 5:30 and felt the warm air. I walked to the train in a light jacket.  Spring had arrived.  And summer would be right around the corner.  How could anything be a problem at that very moment?  Everything would work itself out just as it had done up to this point.  And I had no way of predicting what was coming next in my life.  But for every problem that had come my way in the past year, an opportunity of some sort had shown up as well.  Who knew what would be next for me?  I certainly didn't but as long as the sun continued to shine, I didn't even care.


No comments:

Post a Comment