Tuesday, December 10, 2013

226 : I Can't Sleep

I know I will be exhausted tomorrow, but I just can't sleep.  I have a fire going and a glass of wine and I'm cuddled on the couch.  It's only Monday, and I shouldn't be this eager to stay up on a Monday, but I can't help myself.  I just finished the RHOBH and was fully entertained.  And upon completing that I began searching for houses and rentals in the suburbs.  I don't know where I am going next and it kills me.  I am a planner by every definition of the word and It is so difficult to just take things day by day unaware of what my future holds.  The only thing that actually makes me feel better is when I turn my head off to watch the RHOBH or something of similar stimulation because it reminds me there are people way more screwed up than I am.  Still, there is something unsettling about the uncertainty of my future.  It's keeping me up tonight.  I remind myself that it could be worse (because I now know this is true) and turn on Chelsea Lately.  Just a little bit longer and I will force myself to settle in.


No comments:

Post a Comment