Wednesday, May 29, 2013

31 : Start Your Book

Okay readers- whether you like me or not, you have to admit I've got a story to tell.  I don't even think my husband (soon to be ex) could deny that.  I started this blog to help me process and work through my different emotions.  In doing so, I also found that I really enjoyed writing.  For years I've said that I wanted to write a book, but I could never generate the story or find the motivation to do it.  And then my husband left me.  The months that followed were very painful but also provided the inspiration I needed.  I started writing.  I didn't work on it every day, but I was writing.  Getting the words out felt good.  It helped me to process the situation.  It helped me to feel more comfortable with the change in direction that my life was taking.  I didn't know if I would ever finish it (I liked to think I would!) but at least I started.  Only time would tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment